After each workout
- Clean your Flexia (especially the carriage and footbar) thoroughly. Any of the cleaning solutions from this list are acceptable.
- Wipe the wood down where you've stood or held onto it
- DON’T let body oil, lotion, and dirt build up because it becomes exponentially harder to remove over time.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any dust from Flexia paying special attention to the rails, and the area where your headrest and shoulder rests meet.
Every once in a while
- Check the tightness of the screws that attach your legs and tighten as needed.
NOTE: Keep hands away from moving parts. Read all safety information and instructions in the Flexia Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Flexia upright without the Flexia Upright Storage Kit.